Mini Rover 125 Kids Go Kart, Remote Start/Kill, Automatic, with Reverse, Speed Governor
- 4-Stroke 125cc Engine
- Air Cooling System
- Top Speed at 35 MPH
- Electric CDI Starting System
- Key Ignition, 12V-4AH Battery
- Double Arm Swing Front Suspension
- Swing Arm Rear Suspension
- Front and Rear Hydraulic Disk Brakes
- Front Tires 145/70-6, Rear Tires 16×8.00-7
Since you are skipping the Dealer and saving over half the retail cost, you will have some assembly to do.
Vehicles are shipped warehouse direct, in a crate, 95% assembled.
- perform initial vehicle setup
- perform engine oil service
- check and adjust all systems, throttle, brakes
- check and tighten all nuts and bolts
- perform break-in service after 1 hour of operation
- by customer’s mechanic at customer’s expense
EVEN ON ASSEMBLED UNITS: Initial Vehicle Setup and maintenance must be performed by a qualified mechanic.
Initial Setup can include installing: wheels, seats, roll cage, lights, battery. Break-in Service must be performed after 1 hour of operation and can include: engine oil service, check and tighten all nuts and bolts, check and adjust cables, throttle, brakes, chain and all other systems.
Who can work on my Vehicle?
There may not be many Go Kart or Scooter shops in your area.
- Small Engine Repair Shops
- Garden Equipment Shops
These shops can help with Assembly, Repair or Maintenance. Often times, they can come to your house.
All Parts are available for online ordering.
All Manuals can be downloaded.
The Manufacturer Warranty DOES NOT COVER REPAIRS. The Manufacturer covers parts only and labor is not covered under any circumstances. Any damaged or missing delivery items will be replaced. The warranty covers defects in material and workmanship and DOES NOT COVER repairs or damage due to operation.
To request support or initiate a Warranty Claim, please complete a Help Request . Parts can be purchased at any time on our website.